16. She’ll be scared – scared to be hurt, scared to love, and be loved. Scared that you’ll eventually hurt her or leave her and if and when that happens, she won’t know who she was before.
1. Expect her to do her own thing often and without letting you know, at least at first. It’s not that you don’t matter; it’s just that she’s learned to love doing what she wants, when she wants, and without asking permission or informing anyone.
2. She’ll probably want to take things slowly because she’ll not be used to all the attention. Don’t think she doesn’t like you enough, she probably likes you a lot; it’s just all new to her.
3. Expect her friends to be overprotective of her and to be suspicious of you at first. They’re not used to her being with someone and they’ll want to make sure you’re the kind of guy who will treat her well.
4. She’ll have a hard time letting you do things for her. Try not to take this personally. She’s just used to taking care of herself and it’ll…
View original post 632 more words
Remember my latest post about UDD, they were suppose to come in our school but someone told me that in order for them to perform UDD wants the students to have hard drinks, but my school didn’t allow that because it is a catholic school, so invited another band (Spongecola), not much a fan of their music, but nah andun na eh makikita ko na san a sila kaso naudlot pa , anyway good things come to those who wait.What’s up with school? hhmm , so far nothing much happened, lucky for me this semester . my professors were nice.
What’s with the B&W title?, hahaha gets mo na siguro ^^^^, the picture says a lot, black and white fillter 🙂